Factory Stock Jet Pump Rebuild
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Factory Trained & Certified Rebuilding service for Berkeley, Dominator, American Turbine, Aggressor, Legend. Jacuzzi Pump prices vary - please call for quote.
- We only use genuine Berkeley / American Turbine parts and bring them back to stock specifications.
- We disassemble, clean, inspect all parts, check shaft for runout and machine parts as necessary for proper fit and clearance.
- Impeller and pump is precision assembled using all new parts listed below:
Bearing cap gasket, bearing cap seal, bearing snap ring, bowl bearings (2), bowl gasket, bowl o-ring, bowl seal, graphite rope packing rings (5), hand hole cover o-ring, impeller nut, insulator, nozzle housing gasket, nozzle o-ring - PTFE, nyliner bearings (4), suction housing shaft seal, suction housing to intake gasket, economy thrust bearing (bearing upgrades available), transom gasket, non-shouldered stainless steel wear ring (wear ring upgrades available)
When sending the pump in, we suggest you insure the pump for complete new replacement value. If you are unsure what this is call, email or text us (815)-942-2600.
If you want to calculate approximate return shipping charges (add the item to you cart enter your city and zip code at check out. Insurance is not included and we usually insure for $5,000 in case UPS or Spee Dee Delivery loses or damages the jet pump.
Please call, email or text to let us know the pump is coming.
Our shipping address is:
ARS Marine Inc
48W931 Wheeler Road
Big Rock, IL 60511
Economy Bearing — Included
- Up to 350 horsepower
- Double row of balls
Standard Bearing (Koyo Brand) — Upgrade
- For use on moderate applications up to 450 horsepower
- Double row bearing, 8 balls per row 16 total
Extreme Duty Bearing — Upgrade
- For use on 500+ horsepower
- Use in High Horsepower applications where severe axial thrust loads are present
- 11 ball double row angular contact bearing
Extreme Duty Inducer — Upgrade
- For use in pumps over 400.h.p
- Made in USA
- Made of heat treated cast 17-4 PH stainless steel, known to be the hardest and strongest in the industry.
- The Best Inducer money can buy for the quickest ET's
- Race track proven
- Helps the hole shot and reduces cavitation
- Keeps your pump hooked up under extreme conditions
- Includes inducer, instructions, machine key, and tapered spacer
- Machining of your shaft is required
Blueprint Inducer — Upgrade
- Reduces air bubbles in the water
- Great for race use applications
Blueprinting produces solid water out of the exit nozzle rather than air bubbles which creates more thrust.
Blueprint stage 1 — Inlet side of impeller
Blueprint stage 2 — Inlet and exit sides of impeller
17-4 Stainless Steel Extreme Duty Jet Pump Shaft — Upgrade
- Strongest in the industry
- A must for any weekend warrior or your all out blown alcohol jet boat
Upgrade Wear RingStainless Steel — Standard /No shoulder (Included w/rebuild), Stainless Steel — Shouldered, Bronze — Shouldered
Upgrade BearingEconomy — Up to 350 hp. (Included with Rebuild), Standard — Up to 450 hp —, Extreme Duty — 500+ hp
Upgrade / Add ImpellerReuse Impeller Sent with Pump (Included), New Aluminum Impeller, New Stainless Steel Impeller, New High Helix Impeller
Blueprint ImpellerNo Blueprint (Included), Aluminum — Stage 1 Inlet Side of Impeller, Aluminum — Stage 2 Inlet and Exit Side of Impeller, Stainless Steel — Stage 1 Inlet Side of Impeller, Stainless Steel — Stage 2 Inlet and Exit Side of Impeller
Blue Print InducerNo Blueprint (Included), Standard Blueprint — Knife edge and weed cut outer diameter, Extreme Blueprint — Knife edge and weed cut outer diameter, overlap is precision tuned
Blueprint BowlNo Blueprint (Included), Stage 1 — Front side of bowl, Stage 2 — Front and exit sides of bowl